TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Time Repairs web site and are set out below.
Please read through these carefully before placing any order or sending any items to us for repair. We recommend that you then print out a copy of these for future reference.
1. The Time Repairs web-site is operated by:-
Time Repairs Limited,
Registered Company Number: 05872408
2. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received, repairs received or other transactions entered into with Time Repairs.
3. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
4. We do not guarantee that this web site will be compatible with your PC, and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC, or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your PC resulting from use of this web site
5. All prices quoted on the Time Repairs web-site, unless other wise stated, are in Great Britain Pounds (GBP) Sterling.
6. As we are presently not VAT registered, thus all prices quoted on the Time Repairs web-site, unless other wise stated, are not subject to VAT.
7. Time Repairs Limited are an independent company of watch and clockmakers. Although we may have some working associations with certain jewellers, watch companies, manufacturers and distributors, the Time Repairs web-site is neither authorised nor approved by any watch or clock company, manufacturer or distributor mentioned within the web-sites content. Trademarks are used for information & identification purposes only & no endorsement is implied.
8. Time Repairs is primarily a trade repair & internet based company accepting repairs via the post. For security, insurance and administration reasons, We can only accept visitors to our workshop by prior appointment. We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone who has not made a prior appointment and are therefore not responsible for any dissapointment or wasted journeys made.
1. We endeavor to provide world wide delivery. In some countries the postal service is slow or inadequate, especially for large or expensive items. We will notify you immediately if we believe there may be any delays or problems posting to the destination you have chosen. We reserve the right not to post items to certain countries due to poor or inadequate postal services.
2. Unless otherwise stated, goods purchased from the Time Repairs web site will include free standard postage. Other methods of postage including courier service, next day delivery and postage with insurance are normally available upon request and will be charged for accordingly. The method of postage used is ultimately the customers choice but we recommend that a suitable postage method is chosen which will deliver the goods within the time scale required and which will adequately compensate for any loss or damage to the goods in transit. Types of postage available along with the maximum compensation for that method of postage chosen are specified on the "Postage Information" page. Time Repairs is not responsible for any loss or damage to goods during transit where the chosen postage method is inadequate or the compensation available is less than the cost of the goods.
3. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. You will be given the option of leaving the goods on back order, choosing a suitable alternative or canceling the order. If the order is cancelled a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods which we are unable to supply.
4. The price you pay is the price displayed on this web site at the time we receive your order apart from the following two exceptions. While we try and ensure that all prices on our web site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling the order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
6. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment Methods section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
7. Time Repairs currently accepts most major credit and debit cards via our online payment systems Paypal & Nochex. Both Paypal & Nochex are independent of Time Repairs and do not share any confidential details such as credit card or bank details with Time Repairs. More information on Paypal or Nochex is available in our "Payment Methods" section.
8. Time Repairs is not responsible for any third party service provided to you which may be accessed via adverts or links in our web-site. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies, procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
9. We offer a 14 day money back guarantee on most goods, please refer to our "Returns and Refunds" policy.
10. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 14 day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations (see "Returns and Refunds" for further details) and the goods can be returned. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible.
11. We've selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only, if you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you are covered by appropriate insurance. We do not guarantee any second hand electrical equipment sold via the web-site and sell this on a "bought as seen" basis. We recommend that all second hand electrical equipment is checked by a qualified electrician before being used. Time Repairs Limited accepts no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by any electrical equipment sold on the site.
SERVICE & REPAIRS
1. No work will be undertaken before the item has been examined, the repair price verified and the customer has agreed and proceeded the repair. Most service and repair work is completed within 4 - 6 weeks of the proceed date .
2. Occasionally, either due to high volumes of work or because the repair requires parts that need to be sourced, the repair time may be extended. In such circumstances the customer will be notified as soon as possible.
3. Although we carefully examine all repairs and give very accurate estimates to the best of our ability, we reserves the right to charge for any unforeseen work, extra work or parts which may be required to complete a repair. The customer will be informed as soon as possible should this situation arise. Time Repairs Limited reserves the right to charge accordingly for work already carried out when the customer requests a watch to be returned un-done for any reason.
4. Time Repairs provides "online price guides" for repairs and servicing and also offers free online estimates for repairs via E-mail. These estimates are given as a guide only but are usually very accurate. The accuracy of the online estimates rely on the accuracy and quality of information given to us by the customer. Time Repairs is not responsible for any difference between an online estimate and a hands on estimate. Hands on estimates are obviously far more accurate.
5. Time Repairs offers free hands on estimates but reserves the right to charge for return postage and packing should the customer not wish to proceed with any work. In the case of watch repairs within the UK, this is usually £7.50, £7.70 or £8.50 depending on the insurance cover required (Special Delivery - Low £500, Special Delivery - Med £1000 & Special Delivery - High £2500). The insurance cover required is ultimately the customers choice and Time Repairs is not responsible for any loss or damage to goods during transit where the chosen postage method is inadequate or the compensation available is less than the value of the goods. For more details see our "Postage Information" page.
6. Time Repairs Limited will notify the customer when the repair is ready via the contact details initially given with the repair. Payment is not usually required until the repair or service is complete. No repairs will be returned until payment in full is made.
7. Time Repairs Limited reserves the right to add interest to any money owed on un-collected repairs after a period of 2 months. If such circumstances arise where this is necessary the customer will be notified in writing. Time Repairs Limited reserves the right to sell or auction uncollected repairs after a period of 6 months to recoup any money owed for the service or repair. If such circumstances arise where this is necessary the customer will be notified in writing. All Service & Repair Guarantee's are valid from the date the repair was completed and not from the date the repair is paid for or collected.
8. We recommend that repairs are sent to us by the most appropriate method available. Please see our "Postage Information" page for more details. It is the customers responsibility to choose a suitable methods of postage that will ensure safe delivery and adequate compensation in the event of loss or damage. Time Repairs Limited is not responsible for any goods lost or damaged in transit to us. All repairs are returned by the most appropriate method available. The customer is responsible for all postage costs incurred either to or from Time Repairs Limited.
9. We guarantee all our repairs and service work for 12 months. Please see "Returns & Refunds" for more details. All postage costs incurred either to or from the customer are non refundable.
10. We endeavor to provide a repair service world wide. In some countries the postal service is slow or inadequate, especially for large or expensive items. We recommend that you contact Time Repairs before sending items from outside the UK so we can advise on postage and packaging. We reserve the right not to accept items from certain countries due to poor or inadequate postal services. The customer is responsible for any customs duty or other charges incurred either to or from the customer. We will notify you immediately if we believe there may be any delays or problems posting to the destination you have chosen. The most appropriate postal method available will be used to return repairs but the maximum compensation available for items sent to many overseas destinations from the UK is £250 or £500 depending on the country. Time Repairs is not responsible for any loss or damage to goods during transit where the chosen postage method is inadequate or the compensation available is less than the value of the goods. For more details see our "Postage Information" page.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We want you to be totally satisfied with every service
or purchase you make from the Time Repairs web site. It is our aim to
offer you value, quality and above all personal and exceptional service.
So if, for any reason, you are not completely happy with any purchase,
simply return the goods within 14 days of delivery, unused in their original
packaging together with the receipt to the following address and we'll
exchange it or offer you a full refund. All postage costs incurred either
to or from the customer are non refundable.
Unless otherwise stated all repair work carried out by Time Repairs Limited comes with a 12 month Service & Repair warranty. All service work and repairs get a “Service & Repair Guarantee” sheet which contains all the details of the watch or clock and all details of the work carried out on the watch or clock by Time Repairs Limited.
This guarantees against defects arising from the service or repair undertaken. This guarantee does not cover accidental damage, misuse or components not fitted during the service or repair and becomes invalid if any unautherised entry into the movement is made during the 12 month period.
As a company of genuine Swiss Trained Watch and Clockmakers we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and of the service we provide. If a fault arises within the 12 month warranty period, just return the watch or clock to us at the address listed below and we will endeavor to rectify the fault as quickly as possible, free of charge. All postage costs incurred either to or from the customer are non refundable.
Time Repairs Limited,
The “Service & Repair Guarantee” sheet must be presented as proof of the repair or service.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a right
to cancel your order for any item purchased on this web site, for a full
refund. This does not apply to items personalised, ordered specially for
you or made to your specification. It also does not apply to items such
as earrings or any other item which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Time Repairs web site is operated and owned by Time Repairs Limited. Time Repairs Limited is a company incorporated in England. The purpose
of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we
may obtain about you. By supplying this information via E-mail or post
and by using the Time Repairs web site generally you agree to this use.
Time Repairs Limited,
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.